There are some changes in the way System Designer v2 manages its systems comparing to System Designer v1.
System Designer v2 migrates automatically the systems created by System Designer v1. But in case where you prefer to do it manually, here is a list of changes you have to do to your systems to make them compatible with System Designer v2:
- There is no subsystem property in the system. You can remove it from your system.
- RuntimeComponent has been renamed _Component.
- RuntimeDatabase has been renamed _Database.
- RuntimeChannel has been renamed _Channel.
- There is no need to add @ when referencing another model in your model. You can remove them.
- If you have created a property of array type, the behavior to listen to the value changed has now 2 arguments: (value, type).